About Ralph Roberts
Ralph R. Roberts, CRS, GRI, is a highly sought after speaker, consultant, author, and personal coach. Since he first started selling real estate in 1979, Ralph has sold over 10,000 homes, propelling Time magazine to call him "the best-selling REALTOR® in America."
A recognized authority on salesmanship, fraud forensics, residential real estate, and 'Stick-To-It-ism,' Ralph regularly speaks to groups as small as 30 and as large as 5,000, and has shared the stage with some of today's top speakers, including pro football Hall of Fame member Joe Montana, General Norman Schwarzkopf, author Robert Kiyosaki, and motivational guru Denis Waitley.
A born motivator and teacher, Ralph can often be found working alongside Federal authorities to help educate state and local law enforcement and financial institutions on the problems associated with Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud. In fact, Ralph writes about Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud on a daily basis at FlippingFrenzy.com, and contributes articles on a variety of topics to industry publications on a regular basis.
Ralph is also an award-winning and internationally recognized speaker who helps people from all walks of life build upon their past and present success and grow and expand their businesses. When Ralph coaches and speaks, people sit up and listen, and for good reasons.
His credentials, honors, and service include:
- Licensed REALTORŪ (since 1976)
- Once dubbed "...the bestselling REALTORŪ in America" by TIME Magazine
- Personally averages over 300 properties sold per year going as far back as 1988
- Graduate REALTORŪ Institute (GRI) designee
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) by the Council of Residential Specialists
- President & CEO of Ralph Roberts Realty
- Columnist - Realty Times (RealtyTimes.com)
- Contributing writer RIS Media (RISMedia.com)
- Past columnist for REALTORŪ magazine
- Author Power Teams: The Complete Guide to Building and Managing a Winning Real Estate Agent Team (RISMedia)
- Author: Foreclosure Self-Defense For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons)
- Author: Mortgage Myths: 77 Secrets That Will Save You Thousands on Home Financing (John Wiley & Sons)
- Author: Protect Yourself from Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud: Preserving the American Dream of Homeownership (Kaplan)
- Author: Foreclosure Investing For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons)
- Author: Advanced Selling For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons)
- Author: Flipping Houses For Dummies (John Wiley & Sons)
- Author: Walk Like a Giant, Sell Like a Madman (HarperCollins)
- Author: Real Wealth by Investing in Real Estate (Penguin/Prentice Hall)
- Author: 52 Weeks of Sales Success: America's #1 Salesman Shows You How To Close Every Deal! (HarperCollins)
- Author: Sell It Yourself (Adams Media)
- STAR POWERŪ Systems Star Member
- Recognized by Crain's Detroit Business: "40 Under 40" honoree
- National REALTORSŪ Political Action Committee Golden R. Award Recipient
- Professional Member National Speakers Association
- Board Member Habitat For Humanity
Ralph has been happily married to his wife Kathleen since 1985 and has three children. He has many outside interests, including boating, seadooing, snowmobiling, hiking, collecting wine, and herb gardening. Ralph also takes great pride in his backyard gold fishpond and loves to play Monopoly, although he has considerable difficulty finding opponents!
For more information about Ralph, or to book him for your event, please click here or call (586) 751-0000.