Real estate professionals, bankers, law enforcement agencies, victims of fraud and homeowners looking to prevent and prosecute real estate con artists often turn to Ralph Roberts for help.
Help for Homeowners and Real Estate Investors
Ralph and his team of fraud forensic specialists are available to assist homeowners with the following:
- Analyzing and documenting fraud
- Forensic accounting
- Attorney selection and assisting legal counsel in all matters related to case preparation and prosecution
- Recruiting high-ranking law enforcement agency officials
- Testifying at trial as an expert witness and recruiting other industry experts to do the same
- Drafting hardship letters, forbearance templates, liquidation plans, and forgiveness of debt plans
- Developing and executing a coordinated media plan aimed at ‘earned media’ placements which ultimately result in swaying public opinion and applying pressure on those who defrauded
Ralph’s real estate fraud training materials have been certified for use across the United States. Ralph wrote one of the few books on real estate and mortgage fraud self-defense, entitled Protect Yourself from Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud: Preserving the American Dream of Homeownership, co-authored with noted mortgage fraud expert and attorney, Rachel Dollar. In this book, Ralph and Rachel rally forces from the real estate industry, law enforcement, policy makers, and homeowners to crack down on real estate fraud before it destroys the American dream of homeownership. For more information or to connect with Ralph directly, please visit the Contact page.
Protecting Your Real Estate Business from Fraud
Can you imagine the repercussions of your real estate business falling victim to fraud? One misinformed or misdirected employee in your office could expose you to local or federal investigations that could end up as headlines on the front page of your local newspaper and sink your business overnight. Ralph is fully aware of the negative fallout from fraud and is able to help you protect you and your business. Though Ralph readily admits that he can’t guarantee a fraud-free workplace, his consulting in this area reveals the precautions and steps you need to take to protect yourself and your business from real estate con artists. Ralph’s insight and tips can prevent an unnecessary embarrassment and potentially devastating event from sinking your real estate career in one fell swoop. For more information or to connect with Ralph directly, please visit the Contact Ralph Roberts page.